Work as part of the software development teams to build and maintain existing and new Mobile apps, primarily using Hybrid HTML5 technologies, but with scope for native Android development as well, for use within the company and by company clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant IT Tertiary Qualification
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in an environment that builds and maintains mobile apps, with exposure to Hybrid cross-platform technologies, as well as native app development
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with RESTful JSON services required
- Experience with .Net MVC and Java Spring to be able to enhance existing JSON interfaces if required
- Experience in a Retail, Payments or Banking environment is preferred
- Extensive mobile app development experience, with a strong understanding of mobile technologies, both cross-platform and native.
- Strong understanding and proven experience in publishing of mobile apps to the relevant stores, as well as available native analytical features which can be leveraged.
- Experience with server-driven app architecture, with exposure to RESTful communications for server integration.