Website Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download, copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
Your use of the website
You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including committing a criminal offence, gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems, or transmitting unlawful material.
You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clauses below.
Choice of law
This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the (specify jurisdiction) in the event of any dispute.
Accuracy of information
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is current and accurate, you should not assume that this is always the case, and should consult other sources before making any decision to act on this information.
We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can regularly assess and improve the site, we do collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, etc. Authorized employees within the company are on a need to know basis only with regards to use of any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Copyright and use of material
Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd retains copyright in the website and all current and future content displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties.
In terms of a limited licence, granted for general use, Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd grants the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for your personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only.
In addition, Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd grants you permission to copy and distribute information from the website for non-commercial purposes, provided that: (i) this information has not been sourced from third parties; (ii) you notify the webmaster of such use; and (iii) Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd is acknowledged as the source by reference to the website address.
This website and its contents may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd.
We value feedback received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd is not liable to any third party for the content of your comments.
Please also note that we cannot respond to all feedback we receive.
External links and advertising
Wherever this website provides links to other websites, this should not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information provided by the external link is done so at your own risk.
Wherever third party advertising or promotional material is displayed on this website, this should not be construed as Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd endorsing or creating any relationship between Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd and that third party. Reliance on any such material is entirely at your own risk.
Any third party wishing to link to this website from their website must obtain permission from Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd by directing such request to the webmaster, and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed.
Exclusion of liability
You expressly agree that the use of this website is entirely at your own risk. The website and all its contents are provided on an “as is” basis, and Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents of the website. Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that the website’s functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or its server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by the user, which arises directly or indirectly from reliance of the website and/or its content.
Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use, the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website, even where Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd is expressly advised thereof.
You will indemnify Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives, and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website.
Contact details for any purposes related to these terms and conditions
Telephone: +27 (0)31 566 3333
Competition and Promotion terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa, unless otherwise stated;
- The deadline or period for the competition or promotion is clearly stated on in-store POS material for each competition or promotion. No entries will be accepted after that date;
- Any requirements to be eligible for the competition in addition to the terms and conditions listed in this section will be clearly stated for each competition;
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact;
- By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy;
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion;
- In the event where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters;
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship, rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, nor will be legally enforceable, nor the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only;
- The prize winner will be notified via SMS, email or telephone call and information could be published on the FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD South Africa web-site or social media platforms;
- Only one participant or entrant per household is entitled to winning one prize;
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize and FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD reserves the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its discretion;
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable;
- Participants or entrants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated;
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one participant or entrant for a competition;
- Where public draws take place participants or entrants will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise;
- No member of FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD and / or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition, or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions offered partly or in whole by FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD;
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, electronic hardware and software program, network, internet and computer malfunctions, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
- Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD or the respective sponsor of the specific competition or promotion;
- Subject to sponsor conditions or other agreements, FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where such winners are located and reside within the geographical area defined by the specific competition. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the defined area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection or receiving of any prize/s that they have won;
- The participants or entrants entering or taking part in the competition authorise FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant or entrant and or to take pictures of the participant or use the participant’s details or photographs in any advertising or promotional material without any liability on the part of FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD and or remuneration due to the participant or entrant;
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant;
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD , participants further agree to be bound by FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD web-site Terms and Conditions;
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD shall not be liable for the sale of items or services at lower prices if such prices were increased and users or purchasers could not, for any reason whatsoever, conclude an agreement of sale while such prices remained lower;
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD reserves the right to change the pricing at any time, or retract any offering made on this site or in writing;
- Any offering made on this site is subject to approval and confirmation by
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD;
- FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD South Africa will not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies contained in any special offer;
- Any terms and conditions relevant to any special offer, promotion or competition may not be amended except by publication on this web site or in terms of a written agreement signed by FLASH MOBILE VENDING (PTY) LTD.
Email Terms and Conditions
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email email@example.com and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the FLASH may be retained as required by law or regulation. Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Sign”) unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.